Sleep Walking

Options
Anyone ever have trouble with sleep walking? It's been happening to me off and on for a few months now. A couple of weeks ago, I was awaken at the dining room table playing with a sandwich cutter. Last night about 3am, my wife said I got up, went to kitchen and got myself a drink of water, went over to the paper towel roll and pulled off 6 sheets and folded them neatly and put them in a stack. She probably wouldn't have said anything to me if I had gotten out the surface cleaner and wiped down the counters. :laugh: :ohwell:

Replies

• BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    Oh hey, you came back.

Once I fell down the steps because I was dreaming I was being chased by a humongous clothes pin...
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I used to wake up, go into the kitchen and pee in a plant on the floor
  • bryttanid
    bryttanid Posts: 14
    Options
    I do. A few weeks ago, I got up in the night, took the blanket off our bed and shoved it into the dryer. A little while later we both woke up freezing and couldn't find the blanket. Oops lol. I also get up every few months, go lay on the couch and wake up there super confused as to why I am there. I asked my husband and he said that I had just gone out 10 minutes ago.
  • RainbowSmiles123
    RainbowSmiles123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been known to sleep walk. Even worse is sleep eating. Thankfully I have not done that in awhile. I used to get up and attempt to make "meals". My family has found me in the kitchen sound asleep with knives and whisks. Ovens on and ready to bake. I was taking Lunesta at the time to help me sleep. Stop taking it and stopped sleep eating.