Finally hit the century mark!

Options
crows96
crows96 Posts: 5 Member
I finally made it to 100 pounds lost in about 18 months! I admit I'm finding myself frustrated with friends who say "I'm jealous, you're so lucky, what's your secret?" Luck? Secret? It's been hard work and lifestyle changes, exercising on a busted knee at 5:00 am when it was probably the last thing I wanted to do and going through the holidays planning my meals carefully and not eating any and everything. Weight loss is a hard thing, and I have a ton of respect and empathy for all who struggle because it's hard to gain or feel stuck. But to chalk it up to luck or some hidden ability? No way! I still have more to lose, but the finish line for me is actually visible for once. And while I took the time yesterday to celebrate with an awesome opportunity to be front row at a performance with one of my favorite musicians and then got to meet her and get autographs, I know the honoring is important but the final goal is still what I need to keep focused on. Wishing you all well on your journey!

Replies

• FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    WTG!!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss & yes everyone expects you to have lost using some magic potion, not hard work, exercise, sacrifice and planning.
    You'll get to goal soon & find out maintaining is just as challenging...but an even greater feeling.
  • momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I am 5 lbs from my 100lb loss and 66 from my goal. I can almost taste it!!! Keep it up I know we will both get there in no time!
  • abrockhausen
    abrockhausen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!