A mountain in my road

Alright so I stained my calf muscle yesterday and I probably won't be able to work out for a few weeks. This really is a big pothole to my goal. My workout is probably the biggest thing that helps me stay on my goal both physically and mentally. I'm so close to my it and now this happened. I don't know what to do now. I need to burn off at least 3 to 7 body fat percentage to reach my goal. I need help on what I should do to keep going!

Replies

• mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Find an upper body ergometer. It is like a stationary bike that you pedal with your arms. Many gyms/fitness centers have at least one around.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,566 Member
    Just keep your diet in check and let your calf heal properly. Perhaps you could do some swimming as a less intrusive form of exercise or some mild stretching. If it is truly a serious injury I would maybe see a physiotherapist for further advice.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    You don't need your calf to work your back. Huge muscle group. Big burns both during the workout and after if you do it properly. If you've been that reliant on your lower body for your burns then maybe you should see this as an opportunity to experiment with getting burns out of the top half.