thighs

Options
I've lost 52 pounds in just under 4 months and am super happy with my progress. I've lost fairly evenly head to toe, but my thighs are a nightmare. I know they'll get better with more weight loss, but does anyone have any workout suggestions for thighs? I currently do an hour if cardio 5-7 days a week.

Replies

• OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    just my 2 cents...... Only time (weight loss)will make them look better.
  • Lorichr
    Lorichr Posts: 54
    Options
    I hear you; my thighs were one of the last places I saw any progress even when I got to my goal weight.

One thing that has helped is weight and strength training. Right now I am doing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30; which combines cardio, strength and abdominal workouts. I have been doing that for about 3 weeks and have some other similar videos and my thighs are finally getting toned. Of course I worried about them getting bulky which I didn't want but it hasn't been a problem.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ Prior to getting pregnant with my son and gaining all my weight back, I weighed 128ish, was a size 2/4 and looked ripped under my clothes but NEVER did I get bulky.

I could squat an Olympic bar with TWO 45 on each side for full sets. It was impressive. So, you can push ALOT and I do mean ALOT of weight and NOT have ANY bulk.