32 lbs down (pics)

Options
Do you see a difference. Yes it's only a head shot cause I have hidden from cameras for so long that I don't have anything from before other than a head shot.

Okay I can't get it to post on here so you can check it out on my profile

Replies

• JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh- you can totally tell!! Great job!!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Amber, you are doing great!. Even though they are headshots, you can certainly see how your face has slimmed down!

I too shy away from pictures. However, I decided to take some very unflattering pictures of myself whe I started this hourney this time. NOBODY is going to see them until I have lost significant weight. ;-)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Amber!!!! I am soooooo proud of you. You are doing an amazing job. YES you can see a difference. 32 lbs is a lot of weight!!! Thats a little more than my 2 yr old. Think about that... you are no longer carrying around a toddler 24/7!! Celebrate your accomplishments. What is your next goal? What are you gonna do to celebrate it?? Keep moving chica. <3 ya!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for looking. Aww I appreciate all the kind comments.

@lyn - my next goal is to be down 40lbs by the 6 month mark which is November 4th. Hmmm don't know what to do for a reward for myself though, I feel like being healthier is a good reward. I will probably go buy something new just for me.
    WOW, okay now you say that is as much as Adi weighs that changes things in my mind a bit. I tried the carrying around 10lb bags of potatos in the grocery store the other day, carrying three bags of potatos for 5 minutes, OMG I thought my arms were gonna drop off and my back was killing me.
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yeah - big difference for sure - well done Amber x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!