Newbie needs a support system please :)

Options
I am a 33 years old 5'4 and I weigh 230. I've tried many, MANY things over the years. Almost everyone in my family is majorly overweight, so when I was younger I swore I would not be one of them, but I have always been poor, and it is MUCH cheaper to eat unhealthy than healthy.

When I was 24 I had a breast reduction (to help with lower back pain... IT DIDN"T WORK BTW) and it was not good. The incisions ripped open THREE TIMES, Three different surgery's and I was pretty much in bed for a year on pain meds. I went from 160/170 to 220/230 and I have stayed there ever since!

NOW, I have Diabeties (which EVERYONE in my family has because we are all overweight) and I have decided to take control of my life! I have made good changes. Low calories and walking daily! But I know ME, and I don't want to give up, but I don't have a support system encouraging me and pushing me! I really want to keep this up! Please add me, help to make MFP something that will hold my attention so I can stay motivated!! I NEED FRIENDS That will be willing to HELP, Friends that might actually be willing to get to know me as a person, and encourage me to be a thinner one :)