Marvel/Dc

Options
13»

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Not a Superman or Spiderman fan, but I like both DC and Marvel probably about the same.

However, Wolverine is my favorite. :heart:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Marvel is so badass because not only are there such a wide range of colorful and unique characters, but they are also much better adapted into motion picture (imo) than the DC comics. It actually upsets me that DC superheroes have a more human element to them but have such a difficult time being portrayed and produced well in film.

I love the Justice League cartoon films, but I would like it even more if they took the time to make a large budget movie to rival the avengers, but it would be difficult with bombs in the box office like the most recent Green Lantern movie, and conflicting issues with actors that are great in their own film, but lack the same power when working with others like most of the Batman series.

Personally, my favorite batman movie is the first one with Michael Keaton as Batman. I would love for them to do a Justice League movie, but frankly DC has issues for some reason in producing great collab movies, and bank on Batman to keep them afloat (similarly Iron Man for Marvel)

As badass as Aquaman is, I can see his movie being extremely boring without TONS of special effects and CGI since he'd have to be underwater.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    And of course I googled for fun and found something that shines a ray of hope for DC:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/style/wp/2014/04/27/zack-snyder-will-direct-stand-alone-justice-league-film-wb-says/

I also read that Marvel is looking to Kill off Wolverine (for now) that would be a fantastic way to bring back the X-MEN movies since the meh attempt with the days of future past.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know who Bob Kane and Bill Finger are?

Probably not.

Does anyone know who Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster are?

Possibly.

But everyone knows who Stan Lee is!

stan_lee_action_figure.jpg

How many other Comic Book creators have their own action figure?

I do like several DC characters, however as a whole I believe that the Marvel Universe is more interesting, diverse, and exciting than DC.

I am also a fan of Image and Dark Horse.
  • Hal_Jordan77
    Options
    I'm a fan of DC and Marvel. I used to favor DC more, but that was before DC's awful New 52 reboot. I like Superman and Spider-Man. (Superman is actually my favorite character despite my username.)

I liked the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies, but I like Andrew Garfield's version of Spider-Man more than Toby's because Garfield's is more faithful to the comics. (i.e. his personality and joking while he fights)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Marvel. An avid Iron Man fan here.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • thebrokentide
    thebrokentide Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Marvel has way better movies. They also have Iron Man...Ellen Page and Jennifer Lawrence. You can't be that...

Then again...Harley Quinn...