Best Ice Cream Ever

Options
Has anyone else out there heard of SKINNY COW ice cream?? Omg. I love it.
My two faves are:

1. Low fat vanilla ice cream sandwich, 140 calories and 3g of fiber!
2. Low fat vanilla with caramel ice cream cone, only 150 calories and 3g of fiber!

Check out the website's "cow-culator" to see how their ice cream treats stack up against other snacks.

http://www.skinnycow.com/skinny_home.php

On days where I really want to cheat on my diet or have a big slice of cake or something, I reach for these instead.
The packages even tell you weight watchers points, if you're into that. AND the portion sizes are pretty generous.

I buy em' at Wal-Mart.

:)

Replies

• lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I LOVE their fudge bars!!!!
  • reba24784
    reba24784 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    sooo good I love the line
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Im still a mini milk addict.. less than 30 calories per stick and yummy flavours =)
  • zoeco33
    zoeco33 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    They are great and they have a peanut butter icecream sandwich...that is the best!
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Ha ha....I thought it was my secret! :wink:
    I LOVE Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches!! I used to be a smoker before I had my last child, 9 years ago. I have 3 children and I would quit each time I got pregnant. Once I got pregant with him, I gave it up for the last time, but found myself craving something sweet to have after a meal instead of that relaxing smoke.

So instead of smoking after a meal, I have a sweet something-or-other. Right now I'm on a mix of skinny cow, 100 calorie packs, or Kozy Shack tapioca pudding (1/2 c = 130 cals). I know they aren't the most nutritous, but they aren't as bad as most. And I'd much rather indulge in satisfying my sweet tooth than turning back to smoking!
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I love BLUE BUNNY- PREMIUM FRENCH VANILLA!

I discovered this ice cream a coupe of months ago. It is absolutley the best ice cream I've ever tasted. It reminds me of home made that I used to get as a kid. I did not know ice cream could be this good. I wrote this company and told them how much I like their ice cream. They sent me coupons.
    Now I'll have to try your favorite and compare...