Stomach

I hate to ask this?, but here it goes has anyone else had a problem with gas since they started dieting?

Replies

• proudmom
    proudmom Posts: 44 Member
    I hate to ask this?, but here it goes has anyone else had a problem with gas since they started dieting?
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    More fibre in your diet can take a while to adjust to. The best remedy is to drink lots of water to um. . .move things along.

Also a lot of "diet"products (like some artificial sweeteners) can contribute to this. :flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Yes, but I blame it on the dog...
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member

:laugh:

Oh, that too. But wait. . .I have cats. I blame it on the cats.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member

:laugh:

Oh, that too. But wait. . .I have cats. I blame it on the cats.

I just turned you onto http://cathe.com/ at you weight training video post!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Not initially but as I've progressed there have been some days more than others depending on what I've eaten and the amount of water I have/haven't had. I'm trying to figure out the what and why reasons for mine as I progress on my way ahead but I can't tell you one way or another why even for me.
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    My poor boyfriend has been assaulted at night by my diet. I eat a lot of carrots and we believe the carrots plus all the other fiber has caused my farts of mass destruction.

Sorry, I keep it real. :blushing:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    OH YEAH!!!! Here at my house we are all eating the new diet. Not too fun at times.... and we have two dogs who also have the same issue.
    As my 3 year old says....It wasn't me!.. It was my brother.
    or
    Daddy can we go to the dollar store and get some corks and a hammer for my brother and your butt.:happy:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    My poor boyfriend has been assaulted at night by my diet. I eat a lot of carrots and we believe the carrots plus all the other fiber has caused my farts of mass destruction.

I call them "chemical/biological warfare" or WAD (Weapons of *kitten* Destruction):laugh: :laugh:
    I tell you what, George Bush wouldn't WANT to find these....
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

I call them "chemical/biological warfare" or WAD (Weapons of *kitten* Destruction):laugh: :laugh:
    I tell you what, George Bush wouldn't WANT to find these....

:noway:
  • proudmom
    I LIKE PEOPLE THAT KEEP IT REAL. I THOUGHT THAT MAY HAVE BEEN IT. THANKS
  • proudmom
    I LIKE PEOPLE THAT KEEP IT REAL. I THOUGHT THAT MAY HAVE BEEN IT. THANKS
  • edyta
    edyta Posts: 258
    For me onions and garlic are the worst :smile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Sugar alcohol is in alot of diety foods and it is a KILLER. My mom was on a sugar free jelly belly kick for awhile and she farted constantly and had stomache aches..lol I guess u know what to eat next time the hubby or boyfriend pulls the covers over your head and lets one rip!
  • Nevada
    Nevada Posts: 140 Member
    It is the beans for me. Lima, lentils, or whatever I get from the bulk bins.
    I cook a pot each week, and fridge them in little covered pyrex bowls.
    At least one cup every day.

Great for fiber and protein, but don't forget the Beano.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Sorry, no change in food problems here. I think I was born to RIP em out.:noway: Just call me the RIPPER.:laugh: :tongue:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Sorry, no change in food problems here. I think I was born to RIP em out.:noway: Just call me the RIPPER.:laugh: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member

Didn't Lynyrd Skynyrd write a song about you?

"They call me the Breeze.."
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member

Didn't Lynyrd Skynyrd write a song about you?

"They call me the Breeze.."

Why, yes they did. Glad you recognized it.:wink: