Crazy Canucks October 13, 2010

Options
Weigh in time again my friends...I am down 1 but still have one more to get back to 153.4...I am happy about that..Hope you all had a great week...honeslty Wednesday does come way to fast...lol!!! Have a fantastic week....Go Canada Go!!!

Replies

• fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Grrrrr......up again this week. It's like a rollercoaster. I can't complain too much though. Turkey dinner 3 nights this weekend with dessert every single time (it was also 2 birthdays). I'm up 1.1lbs.....Aquafit tonight, but am contemplating going jogging with the hubbie tomorrow.....that might help break this plateau. I can't run in the cold though so I didn't want to start now, going into the winter.
  • Izzys_mom
    Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, no change for me this week. I guess since it was turkey weekend I can't complain. Let's see what we can do this week.
  • Krystled
    Options
    Still the same as last week. But this morning I put on some dress pants that have been at the back for quite a while and they are fitting much better! :) Looks like everyone is doing great! Keep up the good work everyone

Go Canucks Go
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WOO! CANADA! Haha, sometimes I feel like I'm one of the very few Canadians on this site.

I didn't count or measure ANYTHING during Thanksgiving. I tried, but decided I wanted to eat my face off. Went to the gym every day this past weekend, except Monday, but went back yesterday :)

I went up like 5 lbs but that is in conjunction with my time of the month, - today I'm back down to 216.1 so that's pretty sweet, I'm hoping to lose these 16lbs by Dec 31 :)
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh in day!!!
    Weight has been all over the place the last week, so this morning was no surprise. 137.4 ick.:sick: I have been working out like crazy, but the food has been a little more than what I should have been having. I have to plan my meals better instead of just throwing something easy in the oven. Being busy makes it harder . . . but I have to make time.
    Good luck Canadians!:flowerforyou:
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    hey, i was with the crazy canucks a while back, i really shouldnt have left, simply cause i really fell off the bandwagon, my weight has been fluctuating all over the place....unfortunately.....but i am truly serious about getting this weight loss back on track because my best friend is getting married next year and i am her maid of honnor and i need to look good for her wedding! so im back to mfp because its the only way i ever remember being successful with my health was when i was on here! anyways! you guys all look like ur doing so well! u are all so inspiring! I am also thinking of training to run a 5K, do any of you have any tips on how to start to train for a race like this?

soooo excited to be back!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    hey, i was with the crazy canucks a while back, i really shouldnt have left, simply cause i really fell off the bandwagon, my weight has been fluctuating all over the place....unfortunately.....but i am truly serious about getting this weight loss back on track because my best friend is getting married next year and i am her maid of honnor and i need to look good for her wedding! so im back to mfp because its the only way i ever remember being successful with my health was when i was on here! anyways! you guys all look like ur doing so well! u are all so inspiring! I am also thinking of training to run a 5K, do any of you have any tips on how to start to train for a race like this?

soooo excited to be back!

My hubbie and one of my friends are doing the C25K program and loving it. You can do a search on these boards or google it. There's lots of information on it. (C25K = Couch to 5K). It's 9 week program 3x a week interval (running/walking) training program. It seems really popular on here and according to my husband is really easy to follow. It'll get you running for a full 30 minutes by the end.