Runkeeper / Runtastic help

Options
I can't get my Runkeeper or Runtastic to post to my MFP account. Both apps say they're linked to it, but when I complete an activity, nothing happens. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Replies

• Elliehmltn
    Elliehmltn Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I haven't used Runtastic but I had the same problem with Runkeeper. Wasn't syncing even though both accounts said they were linked. I "disconnedted" Runkeeper from MFP, unsubbed from Runkeeper (make sure your workouts are all there first), then re-installed it and re-connected to MFP. That worked. However, I've had intermittent trouble with RK not syncing to MFP, with the result that I discontinued RK altogether and went to MapMyFitness, which has worked well and syncs immediately.
  • Katleskin
    Katleskin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I linked MFP to Runkeeper earlier in the year and haven't had many problems. Occasionally I'll log an activity with Runkeeper and it won't add the cals I've burned on MFP until I've either actively synced it or added something else though the app (like what I've had for dinner), then it seems to catch up. Once or twice I've had to manually end the app/restart my phone, then it's been OK when I've logged on again.