alternate day fasting

Options
Any of you doing this or have done in the past? How do you feel about it?

views please

Replies

• Xingy01
    Xingy01 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've lost 48 lbs so far doing it. A lot of people here are against it, so you'll probably get a lot of negative responses. It really doesn't matter when you choose to eat though. It's easier for me to do ADF than to try to cut calories by a small amount each day.

As long as you're not starving yourself and your overall deficit is within accepted guidelines, I don't see a problem with it. Everyone has a different diet that works for them.
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I've lost 48 lbs so far doing it. A lot of people here are against it, so you'll probably get a lot of negative responses. It really doesn't matter when you choose to eat though. It's easier for me to do ADF than to try to cut calories by a small amount each day.

As long as you're not starving yourself and your overall deficit is within accepted guidelines, I don't see a problem with it. Everyone has a different diet that works for them.
    I concur.
    I have had great success so far and just love how it works. I use 24 hour cycles instead of full calender days and just has fit my lifestyle perfect;