HRM?

Options
I would love to put this on my Christmas list (if I don't break down and get one for myself first!) can anyone recommed a good one, pros and cons etc? thanks!

Replies

• H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I recently got a Polar FT60 & love it (have had it about 3 weeks or so now). $160 on ebay. I searched forever trying to decide which one to get - there are so many! Get one w/ a chest strap - they're more accurate (so I've heard).
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I got my Polar FT7 for around $90, I would recommend it, if you get one, make sure it has the chest strap and you get the right size strap, they do come in different sizes
  • Loobyloo36
    Options
    I have a polar Ft4 with the strap too and its brilliant, its so much more accurate.

Ran for 30 mins on the treadmill the other day, machine said 280, HRM said 354!!
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have been using the polar ft7 since March and love it! It comes with a comfortable chest strap. There isn't any plastic touching your skin like the earlier models of the polar. I have really used it to help with my weight loss!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I have the Polor FT4 and I love it! It was only $50.00 and the chest strap is comfortable to wear. I really helps to motivate me to try to exert more energy to beat what I did the day before.
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'll check out the Polor ones since they seem to be what all of you have suggested!
  • sgeorgia
    sgeorgia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Polar f7 - LOVE IT!
  • JustAnotherBob
    Options
    Polar FT4 - Its been a good one - had it for about a year. If/when I get another I think I'll stay with Polar but pick a model that I can download and track the data on my laptop (I'm a closet nerd).