Busty girls help!

Options
Zekou
Zekou Posts: 17 Member
I was wondering how do you girls work out? I can do everything except jumping, my boobs are driving me crazy! They are bouncy and all over the place. I try to do Turbo Fire but it is hard because I am adjusting my bra's all the time (that's right i wear two of them but it still doesn't help) or I'm holding my boobs so it doesn't hurt.

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I bought an Enell bra, and it sucks those girls in... It's a compression bra so no more bouncing! I look like I have B cup boobs now, but I don't care! I am sweating, not trying to look cute :smile:
  • suzibanshee
    suzibanshee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I wear two cheap exercise bras.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You need a good sports bra. They might be pricey, but they're worth it. Get high impact ones. My favorite sports bra is ugly as sin, but it keeps the girls firmly in place.
  • PurpleCupcakes01
    Options
    I brought a really tight nike sports bra. It's not comfortable to wear for long but it gets the job done durning exercise. There's nothing more uncomfortable than trying to exercise with boobs flying around everywhere lol
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Do you know, you're totally not alone!

I would wear an exercise bra but I absolutely hate them! I end up just kinda holding/smooshing then close to me on the occasions where jumping is necessary :-)

Kaela x
  • Zekou
    Options
    I have a cheap sports bra but it doesn't help so I figured all of them are bad lol.. I'll try to find a good one :)
    I really don't want to have my boobs hanging between my knees.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm not huge (36 D) but in MA we have a crap-ton of jumps, hops an skips. I hate it when they bounce! I wear a real, support bra, and a very snug, supportive workout tank that has a bra built in, too. If I'm at home I'll wear a sports bra over a regular support bra. Like in my picture. Not a little, strappy thing.
  • Zekou
    Options
    haha I swear it's driving me mad! Good thing I work out at home, it would be embarrassing in the gym :D
  • AZ0310
    AZ0310 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    A good sports bra made all the difference for me. I have an enell that I use for running and it stopped the bounce and pain. I couldn't use the cheaper ones as they didn't stop the bounce, even with two. I have something from champion that works pretty well without too much bounce that I can use for circuit training types of workouts, but the enell is much better.
  • prawny1967
    Options
    A good excercise bra is worth it's weight in gold. I go for the highest impact one or I think mine would eventually end up bouncing on my knees after my run! Not wearing a really supportive bra is bad for the skin and connective tissue of your breasts so take care to look after them properly.
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Definitely go bra shopping, and jump around in that change room till you find the right one... ive got a berli.
  • Geoj0
    Geoj0 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    balconette bra with a panache sports bra over the top and a couple of very tight sports vest tops.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    love shock absorber Run bras
    It holds me tight!
  • ItsJustBeka
    ItsJustBeka Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    There are definitely expensive sports bras that will do the job, but I can't really afford those at the moment, so I wear a cheap comfortable bra with and underwire and I put a sports bra on top of that... works for me!
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips about Enell and Berlei sports bras. I've worn out my current ones from Junonia and I need a different (smaller) size. Most athletic bra makers assume larger women don't work out.
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the only thing that works for me is a regular bra under my sports bra. If I know I am going to be jumping all around, it gets the job done. I too, have not found the perfect sports bra. And, I use to chaff really bad under the boob and I stopped that my wearing a thin tank top under the bras...made me sweat like a man but again, it got the job done.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Moving Comfort sports bras.

I spent HOURS and HOURS jumping around in dressing rooms finding one that worked great. Bought a couple at the store and a ton off the internet ;)

I have heard great things about Enell, but they didn't carry them at the stores near me and I didn't want to spend that much without trying it on first.
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Get a really good one, but try it on first. If it helps, take a skipping rope to the changing room with you. And ask serious questions about returning it if you try it out for your routine and it doesn't work.
    High impact ius your friend, a good sports bra should be engineered, not pretty.
  • kpchefai
    kpchefai Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When I buy new bras I save the old ones for exercise. I always wear a regular bra with straps that cross in the back and then I wear a cheap sports bra from TJ Maxx over it. Works well for me. I'm a 34DDD.
  • Stonekerry
    Stonekerry Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I bought one from Bravissimo - it is awesome. I'm big - 34 G or double G - so the right sports bra really helps. Mine has an added catch at the back where, when I'm doing running or jumping, you can latch the straps together to give you extra support. Well worth it and cost me £25 (uk!)