Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Options
Bought the dvd back in August at a Goodwill...just got around to trying it yesterday. Jillian kicked my butt! Has anyone else tried it? Seen results? I was thinking of replacing my elliptical workouts with this, but I'm not sure.

Replies

• TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    I don't have this one but i do have to of her dvd's. Love Her! She kills me every time though.:laugh:
  • aehenson
    Options
    I did that one from February to April & lost most of my weight then.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I did it yesterday. It's part of an MFP Jillian Michaels slimdown challenge. It is honestly my favorite of my Jillian dvds, but yes, she is a beast! I hadn't really noticed any changes until this morning when I put on my tightest pair of jeans and had no problem buttoning them. Also, my husband said "Your butt is getting tighter," which made me laugh pretty hard, but it's still a compliment, I guess. Good luck with it.
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I skimmed through it and found alot of the moves similar to the ones I do in insanity.
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    ya i noticed that also, but i didn't stick with it i got bored, now im doing zumba and i have lost weight my clothes fit better and i am liking what i see.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 3rd day of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It is a 20 minute workout that should help lose 20 lbs in 30 days. I'll let you know how it goes but she does kick my butt and there were 3 levels so you can change it up once you can do the first level easily.
  • Keisha604
    Keisha604 Posts: 126
    Options
    Back in July I did 30DS for about a week...and I just stopped doing it(story of my exercising life). For some reason I feel much better about BFBM. I think it's because it's a longer workout and it's more of a cardio workout which I need in order to lose the fat before I start seeing the muscle buried beneath it. lol
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi Trott,
    I love this DVD - and it is a total beast! I have this one, No More Trouble Zones and the Shred (and a bunch of other stuff i really like, too - Turbofire, Turbo Jam, Zumba, FIRM, Kettlebell :laugh: )
    I am starting a new hybrid routine: Interval run/walking on the treadmill for 30 min before work (430am) - and another work out after work for 20-30 min. monday thru friday. I get bored really easily so I have to have several different dvds in rotation or I won't keep "pushing play" I am going to do shred tonight and start rotating that after work. I like that it really works me for strength and toning and that it's quick! After a 11 hour day i really don't have the energy for a longer routine most of the time.
    I don't have enough time to do 45-60min in 1 shot in the mornings - so for me, breaking it up is more realistic. I reserve Sat /Sun for longer workouts when I'm not scheduled to be somewhere.

Good luck on your journey!!
    Janet:heart: