Cappuccino/ Coffee help

Options
dezwark
dezwark Posts: 144 Member
I have been drinking a tall cup of folgers instant cappuccino in the mornings. I am trying to find an alternative with less calories and less sugar but with some pick me up in the morning. I stuck to my water today and I am already tired. I have 4 kids so I need to keel going lol. Not a big coffee fan. Especially black coffee. Any thoughts or help on what would be better then the 90 calorie cappuccino. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• jussy123
    jussy123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the instant flavoured coffees? It might be a good alternative. You can make them with hot water and add a little milk or cream to give you that creaminess without as many calories.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I make my own cappuccino mix, you can find a ton of recipes and its an easy way to add in protein if you get creative. You don't need to cut things out completely but it's quite possible to get the most out of the calories.
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    If it really helps you, 90 calories is negligible. If the cappuccino doesn't help you with your energy/such then by all means get rid of it...but if it helps you, 90 calories isn't going to set you back in the long run- especially if you end up substituting the sugar.

The sugar can be replaced with artificial sugars or ground monk fruit/stevia.
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the replies and suggestions. I truly appreciate it.