Just joined!!!

Options
Hey everyone!!!!
I joined this website about a week ago in effort to lose some weight. I've recently gained about 20 pounds because I stopped cheerleading and dancing, I continued eating the same way that I was when I was very very active. I used to be able to eat anything I wanted throughout the day because I would burn so many calories during practices and shows. I hurt me knee 2 years ago so I had to quit and I guess I somewhat turned to food when I was bored. I'm now in university and I'm finding it really hard to eat healthy and exercise everyday while studying for the most part of the day. Because of my knee injury I have a hard time doing some great exercises like squats and lunges, but I love the elliptical. So I'm hoping that this will help me lose the weight!!!!

SW: 140LBS
Mini Goal: 135LBS by Nov 13th (Weekend Getaway)
Goal: 115 LBS

Chanel:tongue:

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've found a great place to help you stay on track. Good luck!
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Welcome this site rocks I have lost six pound in one week and have started living a much healthier lifestyle this website isawesome and it really works. I ended up gaining twenty pounds while I have been out of the military back in JUN of this year and now I am back on track exercising everyday and loving it if you need a motivator or challenger I can help feel free to add me. SMILES Good luck in ur weight loss goals