armband recs

Options
poke987
poke987 Posts: 348 Member
looking for opinions and advice... a girlfriend got me an armband for my iphone for my birthday a few days ago, before now I carry my phone, or tuck it into my bra. I love, love, love this new case. I didn't like that I had to take it in/out of its protective case each time though. and now, a few days later and my gift (which was delayed in shipping) arrives from my hunny. a new Samsung S5! Yay! now, I want a new armband for it! after looking around, I cant seem to find a band where you could use it already in a protective case. anybody have experience? One that fits a bit big for the S5 so I can leave it in its case? or a brand designed for a phone already in a case? Im notorious for dropping phones, but I love having my music and mapping apps on my arm... can I have the best of both worlds?!

Replies

• poke987
    Options
    Anyone use an arm band for running or the gym? Have a recommendation?
  • OperationCombat
    Options
    Have a look on Amazon for armbands- should get one there :)
  • poke987
    Options
    thanks that's where I got overwhelmed, going from the spec of various protective cases, to spec of armbands and wondering which ran big enough to use already cased... I ordered one, but have no idea if it will fit. guess it may be something for a sporting goods store where I can try them out. I was just hoping someone had firsthand info so I could order and likely save $$