Hello Everyone

Options
Hello,

I too am new to this site. I have done Weight Watchers Online but did not really like it. I was allotted only 17 points and ended up starving by the end of the day. It was like I wasn't allowed to eat. My friend started on this site just a short time ago and she said she loved it. So, I am trying it out now as well. So far I love it too! I can actually break down what foods are good for me and I'm not starving by the end of the day.

I would definitely like to work with other people on this site as I believe help from other people is the best motivation. When I'm doing this on my own, I end up cheating. :o(

Thanks and I look forward to meeting other on here!

Replies

• njripley
    Options
    Hi

Welcome!!!

I only joined last week, its a great site if you like to cook homemade meals cos you can add a recipe and it calculates the calories per serving.

The only problem I have is my reactive hypoglycemia, I am finding myself having to have more dextro tablets than normal as I am trying to keep my sugar levels in green.

Needless to say I nearly passed out Sunday and yesterday so I am just forgetting about the sugar intake for now and concentrating on the calories.

I can already tell that I am less flabby though :))

Nicola