Starting again - summertime slim down, looking for friends!

Options
sed1217
sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
I had a lot of success on MFP last year, but lost focus in the midst of a really tough job search. It's time to get back on track and I would love friends! I will log every day and like to post encouraging comments as well. My diary is open to friends. My stats:

SW: 230 pounds

GW (for fall): 199 pounds

GW (ultimate): 150ish pounds

Thank you for friending me! I am looking forward to get going again.

Replies

• adrianneseline45
    Options
    I'm starting again too!!
  • tyana223cutie
    Options
    I got off track too and I'm starting over as well.
  • BrittDoesIt
    BrittDoesIt Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just came back to start again too! feel free to add me!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Same here.
    SW: 181
    GW: 125

I have set up non food rewards every 5 lbs to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • awoelfe
    awoelfe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got off track too but am looking to slim down for summer and would love some support.

CW 220

Summer Goal Weight 199

I would love some friends and support!!
  • nomadic_frau
    nomadic_frau Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for support buddies to add. I took an unnecessary hiatus, but I'm back again.

Feel free to add me too.
    :smile:
  • jodypilgrim
    jodypilgrim Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started again too! I've started this numerous times but can't get past 4 or 5 straight days of logging food. I seem to do good Monday to Thursday, weekends always throw me off track. Here's to better days ahead!
  • staceylynn08
    staceylynn08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too, actually have been here for a couple of weeks...doesn't make it easier. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    me too everyone add me
  • aynecia
    aynecia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Fell off the wagon and starting again. Dedicated too losing those last few pounds!!!!

5'1
    CW:120
    GW:100
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP again. feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a while now and almost reached my goal weight, but recently my cheat days have turned into cheat weekends and my exercise has reduced, the lbs are slowly creeping back on.

I paid the balance of my holiday this weekend, I know have 12 weeks to get the bikini body I was hoping for, I need to knuckle under and get back on track.

I'm off to the gym now for a 30 min workout and a Pilates class, then off to do my weekly shop, all healthy foods this week.

Feel free to add me, we can reach our goals, we will reach our goals, good luck everyone.
  • Changingmyfatitude
    Changingmyfatitude Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I have just started using MFP again and It would be great to create a support/accountability network so please feel free to add me.

xx
  • cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hi, everyone! i, like pretty much everyone else, fell off the wagon :( but i'm back! good luck everyone and feel free to add me!
  • lcm031
    lcm031 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just getting into this again too in the last couple of weeks - have lost a few pounds and put them back on again so many times in the last year, but this time absolutely determined to keep going!! Good luck everybody and feel free to add :) x
  • laurenframp
    laurenframp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, Im with you all too...fell off but am serious about reaching my goal for good. Add me :)
  • PurpleCupcakes01
    Options
    I'm starting again as well. SW 206lbs GW 150lbs
  • dsri18
    dsri18 Posts: 8
    Options
    Iam starting all over again too. I would really like some motivation and friends to keep me going!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    We have similar starting weights and goal weights, feel free to add me OP or anyone else on this thread. :smile:
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you're welcome to add me if you'd like :). it's my first day back too, but when i used it before, i was consistent as can be