21 day fix group

Options
Just finished my 1st round of the 21 Day fix and will be starting a 2nd round! my results were amazing! Would love to have you guys join me in my challenge group ! Friend me/message me if you're interested!

Replies

• eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm going to add you as a friend. I'm starting my first round of 21 Day Fix on May 1st :)
  • gapeach1279
    gapeach1279 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My kit arrived today and I'm starting on May 1st also!
  • lisab0218
    lisab0218 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I finished my first round this weekend and going to do it again. I would like to join with you all.
  • joyfulhappyheart
    joyfulhappyheart Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    like to join, but I'll be starting later. Can I quietly sit in and watch ya'll do it so I can learn? still no shipping info on mine yet... hoping soon!
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sounds good everyone! Just send me your email if you haven't done so already so I can add you to the group on FB!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Not trying to be rude, I asked this in another thread and no one responded...

What does this 21 day thing "fix" and if it fixes it in 21 days, why do you need round 2?

Genuinely curious, but don't PM me with answers. You can put them here.
  • JenniB619
    Options
    Not trying to be rude, I asked this in another thread and no one responded...

What does this 21 day thing "fix" and if it fixes it in 21 days, why do you need round 2?

Genuinely curious, but don't PM me with answers. You can put them here.

It's a workout program and helps you get into a proper regimen with eating foods in the correct portion. People do weight watchers by counting points, the 21 day fix you don't need to count anything. It's something you portion out with the containers that are provided to you. It helps you lose weight, get in shape, and again portion control with your food. Doing more than 1 round is personal preference, You get great results with doing it the 1st time, that you still want better results so you do a 2nd or 3rd time.
  • joyfulhappyheart
    joyfulhappyheart Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bumping this back up.

Just got shipping email saying I should get it tomorrow or wednesday (FINALLY! LOL)

I have family coming in to town thursday and we have to do the whole "Texas experience" tour and sightseeing things for them, so probably will wait to start until the monday after mother's day when everyone is gone and we're not hosting a house full of people. That gives me time to read, plan and shop anyway...

I think amazon prime has spoiled me. Waiting weeks for a workout program has made me grumpy. LOL

I wish I knew someone "local" to start with me... I feel like I'm doing it all alone here.
  • JenniB619
    Options
    Nope, you're not alone!! Itll give you time to prep. And just see how we do things. The workouts are the same each week so well still be on the same page.
  • Allison714
    Allison714 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Can I be added too? I'm still waiting for the shipping info on mine as well!
  • SuperHeather1
    SuperHeather1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just ordered mine!! Would love to join!
  • zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the 45 yr fix myself.

No refined carbs, 4-6 ozs of relatively lean meats/fish/poultry with your lunch.dinner. Full handful of green leafy veggies with every meal. Palm sized portion of another veggie. Use Olive oil moderately for added fat.

Alternate whole oatmeal+whey powder+1% milk or 1-2 whole egg + 2-3 egg white omelets with peppers/onions/some spinach/broccoli steamed/put in and feta.

There is your 21 day eating plan; I just saved you some money guys.