Hi Everyone! (Again haha)

Options
Hey there everyone!

My name is Ivan Ho, and i've been a member for quite sometime i must confess. However my relationship with myfitnesspal has been on and off at times and for the most part, i have not been faithful to my goals.

So here i am now, hopping back on the train after one final binge last night, finally realizing that "this cannot continue, this has to stop, not tomorrow, not later, now!"

So as for my introduction* (Despite being an old member) I am a high school senior, originally from Hong Kong. I study in a boarding school 1 hour away from Toronto. My hobbies are drawing (manga anyone? haha), Cooking, Playing the guitar, and gymnastics. I also enjoy most outdoor activities as the weather here is finally getting nice. I have also been addicted to Game of Thrones lately, damn its so good haha. (Newfound love for tennis and rugby) My sports are swimming, track and field.

As for my current "statistics"
Weigh In (April 27, 2014): 155lbs
Height: 175 cm, 5'9'
Body Fat: 14%
100m Sprint: 12.82s :(

Goals: (By June 14st)
Weight: 147lbs about 1.5lbs a week
Body Fat: 7.5%
100m Sprint: 11.82s - 12.00s

I hope to get along with everyone here, whether is seeking advice or giving. Feel free to add me so we can encourage each other on whats about to come in this journey up ahead!