Self-Motivating NSV

Options
yungibear
yungibear Posts: 138 Member
I'm having a little trouble accepting that I ate over my calorie goal today. Logically, I know that it will not significantly hinder my progress over a longer span of time. I decided to reflect over a couple of NSVs I've experienced this week:

NSV 1: On Thursday, I got invited to go to the school's pool, but I did not have any swimming clothes with me. The pants I was wearing that day were these cropped jeans that were not stretchy at all. Before, I wouldn't be able to pull the pant legs up to expose my calves as they were too wide. On that day, though, I decided to try pulling them up because I wanted to dip my feet in the water. Lo and behold, it was easy to pull the pant legs up!

NSV 2: A more simple one. Today, I noticed that my thighs hardly rub when I walk. It has made my gait look less awkward and my leggings are thanking me. This is great because my knock knees were already problematic, but now, with the weight off my thighs, it's easier to walk!

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSVs!
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Yay! Those are both good successes. :)
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yay! (and especially to thighs not rubbing! i have been struggling with that since i was 12 and a normal healthy weight, which makes me think that's just the way i'm built!) Anyway, good for you!
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, those are both great NSV's!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!