Weightwatchers vs. Calorie Counting

2»

Replies

• Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Kiranso- thank you! You made some really valid points and I agree that the extensive food library on here is the reason that it's so effective.

Gtrigg- I'm techincally on phase 2, but only loosely. By that I mean I don't go all out and eat white bread, sugary cereal, etc. and I try to cook SBD friendly recipes whenever I can. However I don't really follow the food list or anything- I simply try and keep my carbs between 25%-30%. So I guess it's mostly just generic low carb eating versus anything particularly South Beach-y.

You're not supposed to eat white bread or sugary cereals on any phase. If you're not eating the recommended foods, you're really not following the plan. If done right, it works incredibly well. I'm not dropping tons of weight all at once (I'm too small for that), but I've certainly dropped a couple of dress sizes over the last few months. I'm the smallest I've been in at least 3 years. I do try to stay under my calorie goal, and I try to meet my protein goal, but if I go over on carbs (I do 40-30-30), I don't stress about it too much. The important thing is to follow what's outlined in the plan. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.