Going at it again

Options
I weighed myself after being away for about 8 months , Yikes ........ I knew it was going to be bad, but not this bad. I gained about 40 lbs and I have no choice , but to get back on track. I would love to make some new friends on here and also find my old pals. Good luck everyone and feel free to add me.

Replies

• kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you're welcome to add me
  • NerdySamoan
    Options
    request sent
  • SA_80_2012
    SA_80_2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Evening gentlemen (there's currently only three posts by guys above mine), and everyone else

i first joined MFP back in 2012 and with the help of this site, strong willpower and motivation, a point of transforming myself so an old bf would regret breaking up with me, and TONS of physical exercise, I lost 11 kilos (25 pounds).

After a good year on here, i decided to go at it alone, without the help of MFP. Turns out, i really do have willpower, i have really good and healthy eating patterns... And most importantly for me, I DO NOT DIET. I don't deprive myself of anything, because I truly believe this being healthy and fit business, is a lifestyle, not a temporary band-aid.

Anyhow... Fast forward to now. I'm back on MFP to lose the last 4 kilos (8.8 pounds) i need to reach my personally ideal goal weight.

Thing about coming back to MFP though, is that it's kinda been lonely of late, as old "friendships" made back in 2012, have slowly dwindled to very little - if any communication.

If you're reading this, and you think you have space in your cyber-world, and in your fitness journey for another online MFP friend, please add me! It'll give me the extra incentive and motivation to log on, say hi, and cheer you along your path.
  • foxynj1
    foxynj1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi My name is Trisha I join joined this site today! Today is my first day of my diet and I weighed myself , I also didn't think it was going to be good and when I got on the scale I weighed 218 pounds!! Last week I was 209 my weigh goes up & down ... I really feel down now! But I have to do something about this! I know this is not going to be easy.
  • dehartclan3
    Options
    Know how you feel! I gained 10 lbs but it's all relative to body structure & medical stuff in my case and I seriously can afford to gain the weight....grrr Guess eating a tub of Hagen Daz Icecream twice this past weekend does not help. Off to walk a mile now and get my gluts to know they exist lol
  • SuziYoung
    SuziYoung Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I joined a few years back but wasn't really committed to the concept of tracking all the food intake, BUT I am back and this time with more determination than ever!

tonight is my first check-in,
    first post and
    first measurements so i am ready to go.

Need to loose 10cm off my waist, same on my hips too.
    Trying not to focus on the weight but see it is critical for tracking so i guess 10kg is a good enough target.

I am haven't got any on line friends so happy to connect. (i just need to work out how to do it)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE