I am at a hault!

Options
Since October, I have lost 70 lbs. In between my boyfriend passed away, and I had emergency gallbladder surgery that definitely assisted in my weight loss. I am at a stand still now though. I am frustrated, but not straying from the new lifestyle. I use the elliptical everyday for at least 45 minutes and never exceed my calories for the day. Any suggestions to give my weight loss another kick start?? I have about 60 lbs to go!

Replies

• juliet8887
    juliet8887 Posts: 18
    Options
    Since October, I have lost 70 lbs. In between my boyfriend passed away, and I had emergency gallbladder surgery that definitely assisted in my weight loss. I am at a stand still now though. I am frustrated, but not straying from the new lifestyle. I use the elliptical everyday for at least 45 minutes and never exceed my calories for the day. Any suggestions to give my weight loss another kick start?? I have about 60 lbs to go!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry about your boyfriend.
    You need to look in the mirror. That person you are looking at is the motivation you need. You need to want to do this and to want to do it for yourself.
    Be strong and remember to make healthy choices and eat all your calories. You are already a pro. You lost 70 pounds since October. That is AMAZING!!
    Think positive and YOU WILL DO THIS. YOU CAN DO IT:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I just took 2 weeks off from my new lifestyle and gained 1 pound, two days back on and I'm down 2 lbs, so I think there is something to be said for taking mini breaks. Granted, 2 weeks is TOO long..lol I'm very lucky I only gaine 1 pound, but maybe if you took 2 days and ate more calories than usual you would kickstart your weight loss again like I have. I was at a standstill as well :) Good luck to you hun and I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend. You should be so proud of yourself for keeping with this lifestyle and not sitting around trying to eat away the pain. Awesome job losing 70lbs!!!!