8 week challenge!

Options

Replies

• aliceavis92
    Options
    What are the stipulations of the challenge? I have to know what I'm signing up for!
  • hannahsmfp
    Options
    I'd like to lose 25 lbs by the end of July :)
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am going on a cruise for Thanksgiving and have baby weight to lose from my 7 month old. ( Plus the older 2 kids)
  • Thunder4337
    Thunder4337 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great start for me. Brothers wedding in August so I'll take any weight loss I can get!!!! Lost 100 lbs after first baby and gained in back with the divorce. So here I go again.....
  • blackizbutiful
    blackizbutiful Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea. What does it include?
  • StevenH74
    StevenH74 Posts: 129
    Options
    Can we have a group? Maybe with some daily challenges and some targets etc....
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Looks like there is lots of interest!
  • dmlove128
    dmlove128 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Do yo have a FB group or something??
    if not, make one maybe??
  • change_of_heart
    change_of_heart Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great!! So many people up for this challenge!!. Basically I thought we could make this super casual. The goal is to loose as much as possible in 8 weeks, beginning Monday 5th May. We can use this thread for motivation, tips on exercise and recipes. I have also signed up for the FREE 8 week challenge exercise program, for those who haven't signed up - I'm happy to share the info.

Seems that we are all in this together, I thought Id share a little about myself. So, I am a 31 year old mum living is Brisbane. I have a 4 yr old, and a 7 mth old. I have a few special events coming up around August so hope to loose 2kgs per week before then. My long term goal is to loose about 20kgs, I guess that's where my count down starts 20KGS! My plan at the moment is:

Exercise

6km walk p/day combination of outdoor walk & elliptical cross trainer
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred workout (free on youtube)
    Gym 2x p/week

Diet

High Protein/Low carb diet
    XT50
    Aitkens shakes

Supplements
    Fish Oil
    Vital Greens
    Beast2 Shredded.

I look forward to hearing what your plans and goals are as well, so please feel free to share :)
  • kaiiibeee
    kaiiibeee Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm in! I have about 10kgs left to go (22 pounds) and this is the perfect chance I need to re-kick start my fitness and diet goal that I've slacked off with!! Count me in!
  • Want2BeBetter
    Want2BeBetter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in, looking forward to kickstarting my weight loss again. Have been fluffing around and realised that if I hit 102kg, I'll be at the halfway mark.
  • Marryparker
    Marryparker Posts: 46
    Options
    i'am in i really need to lose weight !! i am tired of being over weight now :(:cry:
  • Starlet72
    Starlet72 Posts: 29
    Options
    May 5th sounds great. I already started to better my eating habits by trying to eat at least 1200 calories. I know I should be eating more but 1200 can be difficult in itself so I will continue to work on it. I need to lose between 20-25 lbs. Although I started to improve my eating on Monday, yesterday was my birthday sooo, I treated myself to dinner out. Back on track today :)

I hit the gym Tues, Wed, Thurs morning and will go Sat and Sun. Want to aim for 5-6 workouts a week.
  • Sbaldwin24
    Sbaldwin24 Posts: 13
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 75 lbs so I better start somewhere! This challenge will hopefully help me jump start this goal. For the 8 weeks my goal will be to drop as much as possible, but realistically 10-15 lbs. Can't wait.
  • MindSetBrenda
    MindSetBrenda Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am with you, but I just to do the 8 week challenge, not for no particular reason; except me. I need support and we all need support. Especially for those who don't get it from home. But I have found from this site you get a few supporters that soon are gone. So please if you want support give support
  • anewme517
    anewme517 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in have to start all over because I lost and then gain some back so ready to start again :smile:
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello all this sounds like a great challenge I would love to be apart of it.
  • Starlet72
    Starlet72 Posts: 29
    Options
    Good morning all, so today is Day 1. Looking forward!!!
  • Kelly2s
    Kelly2s Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in!