Why does it seem so much harder this time?

Options
2»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    If an open diary is the key then I will embrace my chunk!

butthurt post is full of butthurt

eat fewer calories than you use during the day. you're either under-estimating what you are eating or over-estimating calories burned during exercise (if any). or both.

this ..

oh, and weight loss is not linear os it will go up, down, and stay the same, as long as the trend line is down then that is all that matters…

and don't ask for advice if you are not willing to open up your food diary, because without knowing your logging people cannot offer sensible advice.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I can ask for advice wherever I want -- You can choose to pass it by -- I won't be sad. Others have offered up great advice without seeing it.

Since MFP gave me the choice to make it private or not -- that is my choice.
    Feel free to move on if that is the only way you can offer advice.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I can ask for advice wherever I want -- You can choose to pass it by -- I won't be sad. Others have offered up great advice without seeing it.

Only YOU can decide to open your diary or not. Regardless you can ask for advice. And folks can either give it or ignore you, be dill holes.

signed: i don't log, and my diary isn't open. You have every right to ask questions.
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options

Only YOU can decide to open your diary or not. Regardless you can ask for advice. And folks can either give it or ignore you, be dill holes.

signed: i don't log, and my diary isn't open. You have every right to ask questions.

Thank you -- sort feels like getting kicked when you are already down.

My eating habits aren't the greatest and what I am working on -- when it was open it was like it targeted idiots so I locked it up and there it stays. I am always at or under and if I go over I throw in some exercise. Regardless I am not new to MFP -- been here for almost 4 years so I have learned a thing or do. Just feeling down as I expected it to follow the same trend as before and it just doesn't feel like it.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

My eating habits aren't the greatest and what I am working on -- when it was open it was like it targeted idiots so I locked it up and there it stays. I am always at or under and if I go over I throw in some exercise. Regardless I am not new to MFP -- been here for almost 4 years so I have learned a thing or do. Just feeling down as I expected it to follow the same trend as before and it just doesn't feel like it.
    I get it. Sometimes when we try again, things aren't as they were...Keep tweaking thing. And keep ignoring the dill holes.
    For the sake of review... read this:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
    and tweak as necessary. Good luck!
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options

I get it. Sometimes when we try again, things aren't as they were...Keep tweaking thing. And keep ignoring the dill holes.
    For the sake of review... read this:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
    and tweak as necessary. Good luck!

YOU are amazing -- thank you!! and see all that and you didn't even see my diary -- IT CAN BE DONE!!!!
  • Bounce4
    Bounce4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have had two 12-17 day spurts of either no change at all or actually gained (which part was water retention and part was I ate to much). and one 8 day spurt with no change. It is very cycle related for me. Mine are not the same each month. The light months create the stalls oddly enough. I think a lot of it is fluid retention or something because I usually have a larger than usual loss the week after that - with no change in my diet or activity. Just one of those things.