Losing fat??

Options
Hi,
I've used this app on and off but didn't realize there was a "community board". So, I'm gonna just jump right in...
Anyway I don't want to lose weight but want to lose the over fifty, lower abdomen buldge!
I joined a gym, (PF) 2 months ago and the last month I go just about 6 mornings a week. I eat super healthy, no preservatives, all low fat and natural, homemade.
I am not seeing a difference!! I have lost a couple of lbs. but the bulge and rolls are just about the same. Sooo frustrating! Should I eat more? Is it true my body is holding onto fat cause I only eat maybe 700 calories a day instead of 1200. Any words of advice out there?
Thanks
Nancy

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Yes, eat more!!!! Your body is afraid of starvation and will hold on to everything it can !

Feel free to friend me. Also a Nancy with belly fat. :flowerforyou:
  • liamrose
    liamrose Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    yes if you keep that up you will end up in hospital... for the life of me i dont get some people.. in what world do u think that's
    fine???. your feeding your body what a ten year old should be eating...THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR DOING TO YOUR SELF!!!!!!.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I eat super healthy
    No you don't, when you
    only eat maybe 700 calories a day instead of 1200. all low fat
  • lrmall01
    lrmall01 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Since you don't want to lose weight, I'd suggest going to this website, fill in your information, then set it for "lose fat, gain muscle". After you do that, set up a custom goal in MFP that matches the calorie and macro information the website gives you.

For exercise, when you go to PF, just do the little 30 minute circuit they have marked out. For the weights on the machines, just find a weight that you can do between 8 to 12 times. Once you can do 12 reps, add 5lbs on your next workout.

If you want more exercise, you can do some kind of cardio equipment after your workout or on off days.

Hope that helps!

Good luck.