Replies

• MsLadyJai
    MsLadyJai Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    4'11 and my goal is 105.
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1/2 and I currently weighh 150lbs. My goal is get down to 125 by my 30th birthday in November.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    5'3" here. My goal is 150. Then I will reevaluate and work my way down to 135/140.
  • emmawatts22
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I would like to be at least 130 lbs. I'll reevaluate when I get there, maybe work it down to maybe 120-125.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Shoot for healthy body fat range. Whatever weight you'll be there. Pick a weight that you know you can maintain. I'm 5'4" and I've been told 125. I have never been able to hold myself there. I picked 135-140 cause I know I can keep my weight there with exercise.
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    5 foot and my goal for now is 110. Once I get there I will reevaluate.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I used to be 5'1" but a recent trip to the doctor revealed that I am now 5 feet and half an inch! I want to be 110 but am focusing more on losing body fat right now. I carry a lot of fat around my midsection.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and not caring about how much I weigh because I'm more aiming for a body fat % goal of 20%...might decide to change that to 18% as I get close to that. Planning on working on recomping as I get closer so I could weigh anywhere between 110-130lbs.
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and id like to weigh 136lbs
  • lindsaymarcin
    lindsaymarcin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    5'3" and aiming for a fit 140 :)
  • nancy10272004
    nancy10272004 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I have no idea. I want to be a size 6 so whatever weight that is. I would kill to be a C cup instead of my current DD.
  • RavenNevermore15
    RavenNevermore15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weigh 162. I wear a size 8/10. I've gotten down to 145 and have still been a size 8/10. Guess it all depends on muscle vs. fat. I'd love to get back down to 150.
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11'' and currently 110. I'd like to get to 100, but I want to see what I look like as I gain muscle and lose fat.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I love these threads :) I am not really sure what my goal is but I say 125! I am super curvy and have been since puberty, I skipped the A cups and went straight to a B in what I seem to remember as overnight lol! I have a 32GG chest right now but I used to be a 30FF/G so I am hoping that comes down again. I have big hips too but at 133lbs (the lightest I have been since I gave birth to my daughter almost 8 years ago!) I still had a lot of fat, you know bra bulges and muffin top :p I think another 15lbs could have made a big difference though, I guess I will see when I get there!
  • chloematilds
    chloematilds Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    5 ft and I dont care about the weight since fluctuations blur everything. started at 108, lowest I have seen is 101 and recently 105. but ive seen improvements.on my measurement

waist from 27 to 24.5
    hips from 37 to 34
    thighs from 21 to 19.5
  • Mb_livin801
    Options
    I am in almost the exact same boat. I love thick, but not a certain type of thick on myself anyways.
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and a 1/2, and I currently weigh about 117ish. I really don't care how much I weigh, I just want to be happy with what I see in the mirror. And at the moment I'm not as I'm over-fat (damn bloody midsection) and have next to no muscle mass. Boo hoo... :grumble:
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft11 but 5ft1 with heels on ;) currently weighing 99lbs but expect a gain as I'm working out and trying to build some tone, my ticker says 2lb to go but I'm not bothered about loosing much more, it's really there for 'wiggle room'. Good luck with ur journey's fellow shorties!
  • shrinkingshreya
    shrinkingshreya Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 -- I'd like to be no more than 130. I'm about 40 pounds away from that so I will evaluate how I look/feel when I get to 130.
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 5f 1ish lol! I'd like to be 115lbs but as long as I'm not over 125 I will be happy as once lost final weight I plan to tone &build muscle so weight will go up