I'm new/old? Errr? Friend me! hehe!

Options
:flowerforyou: Hola!

My Name Is Destiny,

I've been a zumba/hip-hop/Latin dance fitness & turbo kick instructor since 2006. During this time I have lost 80 lbs & regained a little due to a hormone imbalance caused my stress, hormone drugs and anti-depressants. Though I'm no-where, where I once was, I still have goals. My diary will contain the good, bad and so-so. lol. There are no bad foods but we must eat all in moderation. So please don't judge me on if I don't eat totally organic. When I lost 80 lbs, lol. It was a mix of everything. I'm doing a high protein, low-moderate carb, and low-med-high Healthy fats eating plan. In the past I also suffered from muscle catabolism due to not eating enough fats and protein. I'm focused on building muscle. I once had great muscle mass before becoming a cardio queen. I fell in love with teaching dance aerobics, a blessing & a curse. I also intermittent fast from time to time & follow an modified "IIFYM" meal plan. I'm a great motivator! so if you are seeking motivation! hit me up! P.S. though I have an certain amount of lbs I'd like to lose..These next few months..I'll will not be weighting myself! *The scale is a liar*! lol! I'll do body-fat testing instead. I carry more weight in my lower body. Even when I was at %15 body fat, I still had a booty; that ain't going nowhere :)

Blessings,
Destiny

Replies

• sonyalarson00
    Options
    The more muscle mass, the more fat is burned. I believe that you cant completely cut out everything. You must cheat, eat normal food in moderation. Good luck! we are all right here with you!
  • Thank you! I agree 100%! Muscle catabolism, I wish it on no one! But I'm here to make sure I get my muscle mass back. I went to bed so many nights hungry when I first lost weight. I can't do that anymore. Thanks so much for the encouragement :)

Blessings.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm new/old too! Welcome back!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - enjoy the ride!