Worst soda/pop you've ever had?

Options
1235»

Replies

• msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Pepsi "Next"- if you want pepsi, just splurge on the real stuff. "Next" tastes like a piece of moldy bread fell in to the can.
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Any diet pop, particularly diet 7-Up and diet Dr. Pepper. They taste like chemicals.
  • kathywygant
    kathywygant Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Recently had a Black Cherry Kickback, from Mountain Dew - Supposedly has some fruit juice in it. Tastes like low grade cough syrup, didn't finish the can, & that's not like me. The truly worst cola is "W" Cola from Wegmans. I opened a can, didn't finish it, & took the rest of the case back to the store for a refund. Awful!
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I was in Lima, Peru and ordered a Diet Coke at a Chinese place we were getting lunch at (I know, Chinese food in Peru, weird.) but I ended up getting this thick purple stuff they drink there called Chicha Morada- it's made from fermented corn. I didn't realize it until I took a big swig through the straw and almost puked on the person across the table from me.....the most foul thing I've ever consumed.

I'm pretty sure that is corn, chewed and spit out to ferment into a cheap alcohol!

That's just straight Chicha. The one I had was a non-alcoholic soda version. THE WORST.
    [And, while we were there, we were told over and over again that they don't have the old woman chew it up and spit it out anymore, apparently they have machines that do that now?.....I still didn't try the Chicha at any bars. Pisco sours on the other hand..... :drinker: ]