Do these macros sound correct?

Options
Hey guys! I recently decided that I want to start counting my macros so that I can get more results from my workouts! Before, I was a little heavy on the carbs (mostly fruit) and I wasn't getting enough protein.

So, I used an online calculator to get my macros. I am a 21 year old female, I weigh about 116 pounds and I'm 5'2. The calculator gave me a calorie intake that was way too low for me (about 1200), so I used the macros the site gave me and increased my calories to 1500. So my goals are 35% carbs (131 g), 35% fat (58 g) and 30% protein (113 g). Does this sound about right to y'all?

I wouldn't mind losing another 5-6 pounds, then I want to maintain my weight at around 110 lbs. I workout about 3 times per week, I do some weight and bodyweight training combined with cardio, and a lot of HIIT! I'm aiming to burn around 600 cals per week in 3 workout sessions.

Also, another question. How do I know when I am supposed to increase my calories? I've heard of people counting their macros and slowly increasing their calories, which jumpstarts their metabolism and allows them to maintain their weight while fueling their body with food.

So how about it - do these macros sound ok or are they completely out of whack?