Wii Games

Options
Besides Wii Fit which games would you recommend for getting some exercise in?

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I like the Sports Resort, the Basketball and Golf is fun and gets ya moving
  • sheila00
    Options
    Just Dance is a lot of fun, and you sweat.
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Just Dance is a lot of fun, and you sweat.

I second this one. Just Dance is a lot of fun, it doesn't even feel like exercise. I want to go buy Just Dance 2 as soon as I can.
  • LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the hula hoop game! Seriously gets the heart rate up and the hips moving!!
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I was going to say Just Dance also. I got Just Dance 2 the other night and it seems more intense. I love it!!!
  • lovinyoutwo
    lovinyoutwo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I also say Just Dance and also Outdoor Challenge
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the hula hoop game! Seriously gets the heart rate up and the hips moving!!

I have! I play Wii Fit everyday for a half hour, I'm just looking for some variety :)
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I was going to say Just Dance also. I got Just Dance 2 the other night and it seems more intense. I love it!!!

Just Dance doesn't require a board or anything, does it? I'm looking it up and I can't figure out if it's just the game I buy or if I need anything else.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I adore the boxing on wii fit plus and the free running, also the yoga and the jackknife sit ups....they all really helped me lose lbs and get in better shape
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    Options
    Golds Gym Cardio Boxing - its great!
  • ashleighk2010
    Options

Just Dance doesn't require a board or anything, does it? I'm looking it up and I can't figure out if it's just the game I buy or if I need anything else.

Nope, you just hold the Wii Remote. =]
  • JustBeckyV
    Options
    My fitness coach is one I use at least twice a week and have been using it for probably a y ear now!
  • LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    Options

I have! I play Wii Fit everyday for a half hour, I'm just looking for some variety :)
    Ah ok!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The one i use and highly reccomend it Wii sports Active and Wii sports active more workout if you purchase the wii sports active it comes with a resistance band and a leg strap, you keep a journal on there and its like having a personal trainer in your living room. You get the option for a 6 week challenge where you complete various workouts generally 2 days on a day off then 2 days on again. The wii sports active more workouts is a follow on to this game which gives your more variety in your workouts so you dont get bored.

I highly recommend this game to every one with a wiii who want to lose weight :-)