one on one with tony horton?

Options
ok, everyone loves the P90X series, myself included, but has anyone used and liked the one on one with Tony??? is it worth buying? i just want input and ideas to up my workout dvd library....soooooo what do you have to say about it??

thanks!

Replies

• Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Some are better than others.

The resistance workouts are all good in my judgement, the Cardio ones I'd do without. For tough Cardio, it really begins and ends with Insanity. The Plyo Legs i One on One is a must and one of my favorites. They sent me Killer Abs by mistake and let me keep it, and if I had to pay for it I would not have been pleased. It wasn't worth my time.

That's my two cents.

Tim
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    This is a good question. I would like to expand my library a little more soon. I understand that the Fountain of Youth yoga is very good and shorter in length than Yoga X.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fountain of Youth Yoga is awesome. You don't sit there and hold the poses for what seems like an eternity, which is nice. Tony moves at a faster pace in this workout. He also skips the balance postures, but does a mini yoga ab session and some nice hamstring stretches at the end. You get some nice tips on the basics, and you're in and out in 45 minutes or so.

I sub it for Yoga x about 75% of the time.

Tim

http://beachbodycoach.com/chitowntim