Looking to make new friends!

Polarbear118
Polarbear118 Posts: 5
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!

My name is Alex, I've been doing MFP for a while, but i recently wanted to get more involved in the community. My husband and I live in las vegas, but we're trying to move to Oregon (If anyone can help a new lawyer out, we'd be friends for life!). I enjoy going to the gym and bellydancing for fitness, and as far as my diet, I just recently became a vegetarian (We'll see how long this lasts...). But anyways, I want to meet new people and be of support, and make life long friends! Hope to hear from you all soon - Alex

Replies

• Hey Alex, you can friend me--i've been on here a few months but I kinda fell off. Now I am back and committed! I had to reply to your post bc I love bellydancing too. I am not too experienced, but I definitely am hooked. Good Luck with your move (Can't offer any advice there since I live in Chicago).
    -Julie
  • wahlflower
    wahlflower Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I am new to the site and new to the community on here. So from one newbie to another, welcome.

Hopefully you can get your move to Oregon soon, quit different from vegas, that is for sure. I am in California and work for the great State.....lol. More like laughing stock of the USA. :smile:

Anyway, i hope to beo n the forums more. You are more than welcome to send me a friend invite if you would like.

Have a great day.
  • Hi there, do you want a friend from the UK? I live in the Peak District in the North of England and I'm always around the forum:flowerforyou:
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Hey welcome! I'm trying to make friends on here so feel free to add me. I just started 2 months ago and I find MFP to be brilliant. I weigh my self every few days (when I feel like I'm doing ok - I don't bother on fat days!!) and enter in to the tracker to give me a boost. I'm from London but we can be virtual friends!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Alex!! <3 Hearts

Was going to ask how the Oregon move was going. You'll find everyone here at MFP is reeeeeally great, and really supportive.

Note to the rest of you: Alex is amazing, and you know you want to be her friend! <3

P.S. I'm going to need help getting back on the wagon after we deal with having company staying with us from now until the end of the month. When am I going to have time to fit in exercise when I'm playing hostess?! Especially since it means a lot of meals out to help them experience town while they're here. BUT I am determined to make the best food choices I can! November 1 can't come fast enough!

(Also it means my WoW time is less. Alex, will you be back for Cata?)
  • Hi Alex and Hi to the rest that replied....I have been utilizing this website a little while but never really got involved in this aspect. I wish I had suggestions regarding your move...but I live in Florence Ky which is a hop, skip and a jump from Cincinnati Ohio. I lived is LV in 1981 for a short time. It sure does get HOT HOT HOT!! My voice coach (using skype) lives there. I would love to be a friend. Not sure how you do all this.....All this new stuff like facebook, twitter,,,,,its all greek to me.....so if anyone has any help I would love for u to share...Kathy
This discussion has been closed.