I have 10 weeks! 30DS + focus t25, or just focus t25??

Options
I have 10 weeks until an amazing boat trip in the Caribbean! I started Insanity but ending up having to stop because a bunch of things happened all at once and I couldn't commit the time every day. Now I have a little time again and I've been reading up on focus t25 and the 30 day shred and I was wondering if anyone has tried one (or both) and could recommend what I should do with my 10 weeks!

I have access to the dvds for both programs and I was thinking of either doing the 30 day shred and then the alpha phase of focus t25 or the alpha and beta phases of focus t25.

Advice? Thanks!

Replies

• Kabuhtu
    Kabuhtu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think your results will be the same no matter which plan you go with. I do, however, think that 30ds will build up your endurance more so you can go HAM on the first round of t25. But maybe thats just me. I am bias because I like Jillian A LOT more then I like that insanity guy. Shaun? Yeah.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!