Pumpkin Pie Milkshake?

Options
meagalayne
meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
Ok, so I just came across and article sent from a friend who knows of my LOVE for anything pumpkin... It was for a pumpkin pie milkshake sold in the states at a place called Arctic Circle - totally awful for you goodness. Let's just say it's a REALLY good thing they don't have these anywhere near me. Here's the article: http://www.grubgrade.com/2010/10/13/fast-food-review-pumpkin-pie-milkshake-from-arctic-circle/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Grubgrade+(GrubGrade)

Any ideas on how to make a healthy version that is thick and awesome? I'm dying to try something that would taste like pumpkin pie! My pumpkin pie oatmeal is amazing, but I want more!!

Thanks in advance,
Meag

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    There are 2 or 3 threads already posted on the recipes forum. Just do a quick search and enjoy the results!
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    omg that sounds DELICIOUS!

maybe a mix of pumpkin puree.....maybe frozen. and milk or whatever milk subsitute you use, pumpkin pie spice andddddd....hmm......*shrug* maybe thats all you need!
  • ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    There are some awesome pumpkin recipes on www.skinnytaste.com. All calorie friendly!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    There are some awesome pumpkin recipes on www.skinnytaste.com. All calorie friendly!

Awesome! I've already got it bookmarked :D
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    <<<BUMP>>> yUUUuuUuuUuuMMMM! :bigsmile:
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options

Oh my goodness, I almost died and went to heaven when I came across skinnytaste.com and saw all the low-cal, health-friendly pumpkin recipes! I swear, that woman is a God-send.