Seeking friends for my goal - 20 pounds in 2 months!

Options
I have some fun events at the end of June that I want to look my best for. My goal is to exercise four or five times a week, which is a realistic goal because I'm already pretty active. I also want to cut out the junk food binge eating and start eating lighter dinners. My biggest problem is that I snack a lot at night and I crave unhealthy foods after dark, even if I've had a great and healthy day! It's frustrating and I'd love to give and receive MFP support for that kind of thing. I've been on and off myfitnesspal for a few years now and it's helped me in the past. I've gained weight in the last year due to a stressful job, and I want to get it off and go back to looking great! Add me as a friend if you want to get fit for the summer and look fabulous and gorgeous!!

Replies

• Ashley6278
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I lost 34 pounds so far and looking to lose another 20 in two month time too, thats alot of weight to lose in two months so your eating needs to be on point, no snacking between meals, and no late night eating but there are tips that I do that I can share with you to help break that happen because I have that same urge as well. With strict calorie counting you can and will lost 20 pounds by summer!!
  • Synamin
    Synamin Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's a really unrealistic goal. There is no quick fix, sorry.
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have 20 lbs to go until I finally reach my goal. I have been sitting at this weight for the better half of 6 months, and Im ready to just get there already :) I am totally on board with this goal!!
  • elizabethmetge
    Options
    Add me elizabethmetge. I have lost 16 since mid January.
  • Home_Alone
    Options
    Hi,
    Just started today, I have to lose 18 lbs ( 8 kgs ) by 29-June-2014,
    I am adding you.
    (Any supportive friend can add me)
  • lizant1406
    Options
    Hi, here i go again, 4 months to lose a minimum of 28lbs!! More would be a bonus. I have a big family wedding in Italy in August to attend and DO NOT want to go the size i am now. I can't even bare to look at outfits yet. I have never used this site before, heres hoping, feeling motivated. I too have after dark munchies, i do really well throughout the day but in the past (last week lol) eat equivalent to a days calories, BUT NO MORE, THE NEW ME IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. GOOD LUCK, motivation is what we need and help along the way, i'm here for you to help you achieve your goal, please help me too
  • hedomommy
    hedomommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I seem to be stuck the last six weeks and going nowhere.