Well...here goes nothing...again...

Options
So last year I successfully used this app, along with some common sense, and healthy motivation from a few friends to lose 103 lbs. since then I've backslid a lot, and it's due to a number of things (not the least of which is just me not doing what I know I should) I've been really stressed out, and just putting my focus elsewhere eating too much, exercising not enough, etc...etc..so I've reset goals, and am getting back to it. Step one is here, getting back to logging food, and getting back into good habits...my personal life has gone to ****, there's no reason my health should as well.

I emptied my friends list from the previous time because most if them had disappeared as well, so if you want to add me, please do. I will warn you though, if we don't interact, I will delete you. Nothing personal, I'm just not a people collector. I will try my best to help with your journey in return. Thanks for reading, and I hope To meet you guys soon.

For reference here's what I did before...

B83D0AA1-2057-4170-92A6-521341C9E739-470-0000004EE6644FB3_zps2f967ab1.jpg

Replies

• bodyrollin
    bodyrollin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I promise...I'm not THAT bad lol
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like....I need to lose 70-80 lbs. Starting again.
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you can add me the more friends the merrier!
  • zhanaolivia
    Options
    Got about half way to my goal last time, but starting over now! 30lbs to go!
  • bodyrollin
    bodyrollin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Last call! Got a few (thank you ladies by the way) wouldn't mind a few more...just in case anyone is interested.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    IDK why but I have a insta-like for you. i'm gonna add you even if it's past last call. hope u accept. I don't do this often.
  • bschoo01
    bschoo01 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like... I'm looking for new friends too! :)
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day and while I'm not always super chatty, I will try to be supportive. Feel free to add me.