Any grad students in their last year?

Options
I'm looking for some support from people going through the same thing I am. I'm working on a thesis, doing school observations, AND taking three classes. I'm so stressed out and don't want to sabotage my weight loss efforts! Anyone going through the same thing? I would love some support from fellow grad students (or even if you know what I'm going through!)

Replies

• platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Hi! I will graduate from [evening] law school in May, to which I have to commute an hour each way. I work full time as a paralegal during the day. I'm searching for jobs, preparing for the bar application, and enduring a rigorous workout routine to become an Air Force JAG. I feel your pain! We can do this! :-)
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am in my last year of grad school to get my DPT and I will graduate in May 2011. I know what you mean about stressing out. Doing a little of that myself this afternoon. We have a week and a half of classes left before we start our last 3 clinical rotations. I just found out that instead of packing and spending the last weekend with my family that I have to study for my class next week. I will be so glad to be finished with school!!!
  • hellokittyhorror
    hellokittyhorror Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow grads,
    I am in my last couple of years of a loooooong PhD program. I am vegetarian so I never have to worry about not affording expensive steak dinners! MFP has helped me tremendously with being more mindful when I eat. I would feel so depressed and stressed sometimes and it would be so easy to chow down. Know what I mean? Hessond, you are graduating soon? I don't know what DPT is, and I'm a PhD student? How's everybody else? Feel free to friend me.

-Kitty
  • warrenpeace23
    Options
    I'm in my last year of my MBA and it has been tricky fitting in family, work, and school. Usually my eating and workout have suffered so I'm so glad for this website. Feel free to add me as a friend.

-Jen