NSV: Daisy Dukes!!!

Options
loriemn
loriemn Posts: 292 Member
Hey,,bought a pair of Daisy Dukes today,junior size 14 and they freaking fit awesome! tho I fear at 47 I probably shouldnt wear them out in public:(:( but I am going to run around the yard wearing them every chance I get!

Replies

• bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! Great job!!! I think that fitting into certain clothes is almost better than a scale victory!! Great job you work it!
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hell yes, you should wear them! Daisy dukes are a great NSV. My inner Southerner approves.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Aww I came in for pictures! -disappointed-

just kidding, great job! Daisy Dukes are awesome, wear them proud.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing NSV! Your Daisy Dukes will bring all the boys to the yard.. :laugh:
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! I'd love to look great in a pair of Daisy Dukes too!
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My 40something turbokick instructor used to say "you're never too old for short shorts if they fit!" :)
  • loriemn
    Options
    awww,,you are all so awesome! thanks,,I put them on for hubby when he got home from work and he says "damn you got nice legs! and yes,wear them in public,you are in better shape most of the people out there wearing them now!"..so I guess that means if it ever warms up enough I just might have to go to WalMart wearing them!...LOL
  • loriemn
    Options
    My 40something turbokick instructor used to say "you're never too old for short shorts if they fit!" :)
    I love your instructor!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    awww,,you are all so awesome! thanks,,I put them on for hubby when he got home from work and he says "damn you got nice legs! and yes,wear them in public,you are in better shape most of the people out there wearing them now!"..so I guess that means if it ever warms up enough I just might have to go to WalMart wearing them!...LOL

You should!

I have a friend who says when she gets down to 130 pounds, she's going to wear a thong...even to the supermarket. :laugh:
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    This needs pics...
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Major congrats! Anytime a gal of any age can fit into a pair or short shorts is a victory in my book. If you feel fantastic in them, even better. And I bet your legs look fantastic in them!

:drinker: Cheers~
  • RToland45
    RToland45 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    46 here and I wear them! Show all your hard work off!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah you should wear them out! That's awesome!
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Wear them and be proud!!!! You earned it!!!!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME! lol reading this made me smile, wear them wherever you want!! If you feel more comfortable in your yard only, then wear them every chance you get out in your yard, work it!! :) I was always thinking I'd get a bikini just for results even though with my stomach I'd never wear it in public, lol. You go!!!!
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

You should!

I have a friend who says when she gets down to 130 pounds, she's going to wear a thong...even to the supermarket. :laugh:

she shouldn't deny herself thongs. personally i think they are more comfy than "normal undies" so I wear them pretty much every day.

But I can feel the daisy dukes. I have a pair just WAITING for me to fit in them again. It'd be nice to have prettier legs this time round.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!