steak meat....

rockchick793
rockchick793 Posts: 30 Member
edited September 22 in Recipes
Ok you guys, I've seriously got a milion pieces of steak meat in my freezer. Don't know what to do with it, other than steak, I've had some really good recipes from all of you for chicken breasts, now I really need your help on this one...please and thank you

Replies

• sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Slice it thin, cook it up in some olive oil and taco seasoning. Throw in some peppers and onions. Put on top of a salad...you have Fajita Salad".

Dice it into small pieces and throw it into your crock pot. Dice up some equally sized pieces of carrots, potatoes (go easy on these) onions,celery, (any veggie you have). Pour in enough beef stock to cover the ingredients. Cook on low for about 4 ish hours and check. Throw the celery in with in the last 30 mintues of cooking to prevent mush. Salt pepper, and mrs dash it up. Also through in a can of diced tomatoes if you like a tomatoey soup.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Thin slices with veggies in a stir fry - just watch the soy that you put in for sodium - even the low sodium kind. I like the fajita salad idea too - you could also wrap in a low cal wrap like Flatout or Low Carb Tortilla!
  • rockchick793
    rockchick793 Posts: 30 Member
    any other ideas for steak type meat??
This discussion has been closed.