Our anniversary!

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!!

You both look wonderful, too. Congrats on your progress!!
  • indians1975
    indians1975 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Your words are so kind. I am truly one lucky man. Without my wife deciding to try changing her life. I may have never jumped on board to try and change mine. Who knows how I would be doing right now?
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and results! What an amazing testament to true love! It is wonderful to have such a great support system! I am one of those lucky girls to and my SO and I are doing this together! It rocks to have someone by your side through the good and bad and loving you all the way! :flowerforyou: to you both! Truly an inspiration!
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations tmt2003 and indians1975. Terrific display (and results!!) of a strong partnership. WELL DONE.
  • joyangbax
    joyangbax Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Have Anniversary and you both look sooooo great. I loved that you did it together.
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This was awsome! You both did great! You look great in your bikini top, :blushing: Don't let anyone say you have no business!! You made me tear as I read that you cried you could not do this alone, your husband held his hand out and said that you didn't....great man! You both look great and very happy. Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more yours together! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Congats and Happy Anniversary!
  • BSBgirl337
    BSBgirl337 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You guys look amazing, and are such an inspiration!!!

Our of curiosity, where did you go on vacation? We are Sandals addicts. :)
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You have every right to wear that bikini! Rock on with it! Well done by you and the husband and happy anniversary.
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    . Inspirational thanks for sharing congratulations
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You guys look amazing, and are such an inspiration!!!

Our of curiosity, where did you go on vacation? We are Sandals addicts. :)

Thank you! Our first time to an all-inclusive we went to the Excellence Punta Cana. It was amazing! I can't wait to go back!

http://www.excellence-resorts.com/caribbean-and-mexico-destinations/excellence-punta-cana?gclid=CI_B9OrUib4CFSsQ7Aod1hYADg
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    That's so beautiful I want to cry! :) Just celebrated 10 years with my husband and I hope by 15 years to look as good as you do! Congratulations! And Happy Anniversary...
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    your beautiful story got me teary eyed!! and yeah, like the rest have said, you earned that bikini top! don't be afraid to wear it, you look beautiful! What an amazing couple!! Good for you. May God bless you for many many more years to come :)
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    What a great post! Congrats to everything! Very inspiring!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    You both look fantastic, and you had every reason to be in a bikini top!!! Congratulations to you both and Happy Anniversary!!!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    wow! you guys look great!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You both look incredible! Congratulations! You're both so inspirational!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Happy awesome anniversary!
  • ripzone13
    ripzone13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That quote on your last picture brought tears to my eyes. You guys look amazing! You're lucky to have one another =)
  • pattykaye33
    pattykaye33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look amazing. I do wish my husband would join this journey with me, but he supports me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!