biggest loser workouts

Options
I just bought some exercise DVDs and I got "Biggest Loser: Cardio Max" and "Jillian Michaels No more trouble zones"... has anybody tried these ones?? I have heard a lot about the 30-day shred but I wanted one more focused on cardio and one more focused on strength training so that's why I decided on these instead. Was that a mistake?? Should I run back to the store and buy the 30-day shred instead??

Replies

• resptech97
    Options
    i have the biggest loser cardio max. I really like it! It WILL get your heart pumping!
  • Denise_Riot
    Options
    i tried the jillian michaels no more trouble zones and it's a great kick ur butt workout it will definitely tone ur body and i lost 15 lbs the 2 months i did it then i strayed but i'm back on the right track....so stick with it girl u will not be disappointed ;)
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I like the Cardio Max! It's pretty good. I also have the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout with Jillian Michaels and that one's my favorite. It has lots of interval weight training and cardio. You are doing jumping jacks, planks, push ups, upper and lower body weight training in between a cardio session. I haven't tried the 30 Day Shred or the No More Trouble Zones, so I can't tell you if one is better than the other. It's good to have a variety, so your body doesn't get used to the same exercise. I like to mix it up.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    If you decide to keep those, do let us know how it goes for you and if you would recommend them. I love Jillian Michaels and have been thinking about getting (and following) some of her DVDs on my "off days" from the gym. I'm thinking of getting the newer "Shred It" and "Yoga Meltdown". . .and I'm dying to get my hands on the "6 Week Six-Pack" DVD that comes out in November.
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    I've only done the 30 day shred out of those! I think that when you can grab that one also so you have variety. The nice thing about 30ds is the entire workout (warmup, workout, and cooldown) is under 30 minutes. It's really intense- no breaks, and moves from one thing to the next, but if you know you are short on time any particular day this one is GREAT!
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have the Cardio workout its great! I also have Banish Fat Boost Metabolism by Jillian Micheals, its extremely cardio and sculpting and it kicks my butt. I recommend that one.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I ran across this tonight.. http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/health-experts-call-foul-on-jillian-michaels-regimen--1642 Might want to do some research before using this one.