HOW to find a ZUMBA class near YOU!!! =)

Options
No matter where in this Wide World of ours you are, you CAN check out the classes around in your area.... (if they are any available):happy:

A few people have been asking me how to find Zumba (apparently I am the Zumba queen :laugh: ), or saying how they dont know where one is locally to them.... so here you go.... :embarassed:

:heart: To find a Qualified Zumba instructor & Class in your area just go to :laugh: www.ZUMBA.com :laugh: , click "Find a Class", enter your Suburb or city and click "Find".... :wink:

BTW... If your not sure how to Log Zumba, I log mine as "Aerobics - High Impact" as this is Minute for minute the closest of the Exercises in the database.... its only 1 Calorie off what my HRM calculated.... :happy:

Just so you know..... I do NOT work for Zumba.... I am simply a Zumba addict.... :blushing:

:heart: Much Love! :flowerforyou:
Megs "Zumba Queen" Megsta :laugh:

Replies

• lexi0616
    Options
    What is Zumba? I am new.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    What is Zumba? I am new.

Its a Latin Dancing type of Aerobics... Google it. =)
  • lexi0616
    Options
    OMG, that looks awesome! I may have to find one near me, thanks for the info! :flowerforyou:
  • cnp8942
    cnp8942 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm sure the classes are just as if not more effective than the DVD's but I'd just like to add how great they are:) I'm definitely not the type of person who prefers to exercise, dance, and/or sweat my *kitten* off in front of people=p so doing Zumba in the comfort of your own home is something I'd absolutely recommend! Just thought I'd add that
  • ladymac67
    ladymac67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just saw a Zumba infomercial on TV....
    Wow looks great!!!
    Gonna find some DVDs on craigslist tomorrow -

Cannot for the life of me find a Zumba class in Canyon Lake, TX.:ohwell: