HOW to find a ZUMBA class near YOU!!! =)

megsta21
megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
No matter where in this Wide World of ours you are, you CAN check out the classes around in your area.... (if they are any available):happy:

A few people have been asking me how to find Zumba (apparently I am the Zumba queen :laugh: ), or saying how they dont know where one is locally to them.... so here you go.... :embarassed:

:heart: To find a Qualified Zumba instructor & Class in your area just go to :laugh: www.ZUMBA.com :laugh: , click "Find a Class", enter your Suburb or city and click "Find".... :wink:

BTW... If your not sure how to Log Zumba, I log mine as "Aerobics - High Impact" as this is Minute for minute the closest of the Exercises in the database.... its only 1 Calorie off what my HRM calculated.... :happy:

Just so you know..... I do NOT work for Zumba.... I am simply a Zumba addict.... :blushing:

:heart: Much Love! :flowerforyou:
Megs "Zumba Queen" Megsta :laugh:

Replies

• What is Zumba? I am new.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    What is Zumba? I am new.

Its a Latin Dancing type of Aerobics... Google it. =)
  • OMG, that looks awesome! I may have to find one near me, thanks for the info! :flowerforyou:
  • cnp8942
    cnp8942 Posts: 37
    I'm sure the classes are just as if not more effective than the DVD's but I'd just like to add how great they are:) I'm definitely not the type of person who prefers to exercise, dance, and/or sweat my *kitten* off in front of people=p so doing Zumba in the comfort of your own home is something I'd absolutely recommend! Just thought I'd add that
  • ladymac67
    ladymac67 Posts: 10 Member
    I just saw a Zumba infomercial on TV....
    Wow looks great!!!
    Gonna find some DVDs on craigslist tomorrow -

Cannot for the life of me find a Zumba class in Canyon Lake, TX.:ohwell:
This discussion has been closed.