need some advice on carbs,fat and protien intake!!!

Options
nikki_b335
nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
Okay Okay!! My first week has been awesome on MFP! I am down 2 lb and I couldn't be happier!
Now I am getting the hang of eating my calories I am trying to balance that with not going over my protien and especially carbs and fat! any suggestions on this matter or should I just continue to maintain my calories and when I stop losing weight worry about that? :huh: :huh:

Replies

• nikki_b335
    Options
    Okay Okay!! My first week has been awesome on MFP! I am down 2 lb and I couldn't be happier!
    Now I am getting the hang of eating my calories I am trying to balance that with not going over my protien and especially carbs and fat! any suggestions on this matter or should I just continue to maintain my calories and when I stop losing weight worry about that? :huh: :huh:
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
    When talking about weight loss, it is all about burning/using more than you consume. If you are diabetic or on a resricted diet it would seem important to track those things(carbs, fat, protein). I have focused on eating healthier and it seems to be easier to stay in my calorie guidelines that way. I don't lokk at ir as dieting per se, but a way of life. If you are eating healthy you should be getting what you need, that is my very unproffesional opinion:tongue: If you do decide you want to start keeping track, I would suggest you give yourself a few more weeks, just to get used to staying in the guidelines, logging, etc.
  • nikki_b335
    Options
    yeah I have really been watching what I eat and how much ( which is big for me) call me crazy but I have a thing with seeing red negative red numbers! :laugh: :laugh: :wink: