Madison Wisconsin People

Options
I need to know more about Madison and what all it has to offer. My fiancé and I were walking in Olin Park last week and found this beautiful off road trail that goes around the lake. Are there more trails like this? I am having trouble finding things like this here. If you'd like to connect over being in Madison and just for whatever reason add me so we can discuss Madison, fitness and health more. This town seems like the most healthy town I've ever seen. There's 5ks and 10ks and fun runs and people outside exercising every time I blink! I want to adopt this lifestyle. I'd also like to learn more about the town and all of the same things the locals know. Add me if you're from Madison. Add me if you aren't. A new friend is always nice! :D

Replies

• jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh, there are trails EVERYWHERE! what would you like to know? I'm not from here originally but I've lived here for the last 13 years, so I guess I know a little about the town!
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Madison, relocated to Milwaukee about 8 years ago. If you are interested in biking, Madison is one of the most bike friendly places I've ever seen!! Love hoping on my old bike whenever I'm in town to see the 'rents. Great map here: https://www.cityofmadison.com/bikeMadison/planTrip/interactivemap.cfm

Also, the Farmer's Market is one of the best things in the world. Seriously. I drive from Milwaukee some weekends to go!
  • mmgavitt
    mmgavitt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Check out pheasant branch conservatory in Middleton come spring. I flipping love that place.