Survey :-)

Options
Survey time: Women do you find seriously cut men or super built men more attractive. Would you rather have your man lean and chisled or real bulky and muscular. Just curious. :smile:

Replies

• nikki91950
    Options
    lean and chisled! i don't think bulky and muscular is natural.
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Another vote for lean and chiselled :smooched:
  • gillian_gail
    Options
    Is it weird that I don't really care for either? I like a guy with a little pudge on him. Not a really unhealthy guy, but someone with a little give to their gut.
  • Joeysgirl
    Options
    100% lean and chiseled!

But my husband is lean and chiseled... and smaller than me! Grrrr.... but he always looks good, no matter what he eats or how much he works out. It makes me frustrated sometimes because it seems so "easy" for him.. and such a struggle for me... ahhh, the grass is always greener ;)
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm a bulky fan, and much like Gillian, I like a little insulation as well. I don't want a guy I can outwrestle. :wink: :laugh:
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Very muscular- however, not body builder status. I would say my "perfect" would be 5"11", 190ish pounds... of mostly muscle of course :). I like to feel small in comparison!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't care. My ex-husband was lean, sexy and very muscular. He could lift 400lbs at one time. But when it all boiled down to it.....he was ugly on the inside. :yawn:
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    I like 'em wirey.
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Both!! :tongue:

As long as they are not fat, don't fancy fat guys at all.
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    I think lean & chiselled or rugby player build which isn't super muscly :) My boyfriend is actually inbetween but I am perfectly happy with him!
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    Is it weird that I don't really care for either? I like a guy with a little pudge on him. Not a really unhealthy guy, but someone with a little give to their gut.

I second that, although I did see a marine (young enough to be my son) come from running off the beach. About 6'1", slightly suntanned, his skin glistening... no six pack, but very well put together. Oh man, I can dream, can't I?
  • groucherella
    Options
    Neither. I don't like the Hulksters with their throbbing neck veins but I don't like the lean ones either. I guess you could say, I like mine in the middle.