let's start diet to lose 3 kgs for first 10 days

Options
I'll post a diet plan which will be a healthy one as I'm following a dietician. Who is in? It will help u lose 3 kgs in 10 days.. which is not bad at all.

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. Think I'll stick with what I'm doing.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    3kg is 6.6lbs..in 10days...yah that can't be healthy.

I will stick with what I am doing thanks...I prefer to eat real food.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I'll post a diet plan which will be a healthy one as I'm following a dietician. Who is in? It will help u lose 3 kgs in 10 days.. which is not bad at all.
    The diet plan a Registered Dietitian has given you will be specifically for you and your needs. So in all likelihood not suitable for other people.The majority of your initial weightloss will be water which is why the projected loss is so high. It will slow down considerably. Good luck on your plan
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    3kg is 6.6lbs..in 10days...yah that can't be healthy.

I will stick with what I am doing thanks...I prefer to eat real food.
    I did just fine losing that sort of weight in that sort of time at the start of a diet.

Of course, it was half water/food weight and that half would have come back if I'd started eating normally.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Yeah, let's not and say we did.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Judging by your posting history, it isn't *your* dietitian you're following. What fad "dietitian" plan have you found on the interwebs?
  • fahima86
    fahima86 Posts: 1
    Options
    how could i have this plan ?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    how could i have this plan ?

Trust me, you don't want it. It's not healthy.
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I lost that amount in my first 10 days of just having a healthier lifestyle.....mostly water weight, but meh. Same results as the "dietician" plan.....oh, and I kept it off.

Please please please, just start eating at a deficit....move your body....and watch the magic happen!!!
  • jdzindagi
    jdzindagi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    See its a general diet plan that has worked effectively on others too. Its tested one.
    Breakfast: 2 boiled egg whites or brown bread and tea or one fried egg with toast.

Mid : apple or any fruit u like

Lunch: vegetable salad full of greens u can add chicken too.

Snack: almonds 10

Dinner: chicken breast in any form, fish or any High protein food avoid carbs after 6

This diet will surely help u lose 3 kgs I'm starting with this those who wana start can go with this .

Thanku
  • jdzindagi
    jdzindagi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No dear its tried and tested one ..anyways if u don't warms have it its OK I was just starting with it so I thought to share it off